Sr.Manager Plant Finance
Key Job Details
Overall responsibility for delivering Internal, Financial, Cost and Compliance controls at the plant.
working with plant management team on improving plant performance, using functional finance skills as well as to achieve all KPI's of the plant.
Bangalore Peenya, Salem Tamilnadu
Employment Type: Full Time/ Part Time
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Implementation of IFC and management testing.
- Ensuring Internal control over all financial transactions.
- identify key issues/bottlenecks in Production, Quality, Maintenance and ability to work cross functionally with various stake holders in Plant management which impact the profitability and work closely with cluster head
- To track plant performances on a regular basis and drive attention to key performance indicator driving cost reduction and waste elimination initiatives at the plant.
- To actively visit plants and participate in the accounts cum production meeting, with the concerned senior supervisor and plants engineer, the minutes of the meeting shall be forwarded to unit head and cluster head.
- Work with the plant's managers to prepare a comprehensive budget and finalise the same in the discussion with cluster head and CFO.
- Assist in the preparation of interim financial projections.
- Provide Variance analysis report of actuals against annual budget plan to the management including the following.
- Capacity analysis – Machine & manpower
- Material usage variance
- Cycle time variances
- Stock count variances relating to materials yields.
- Monitor Plant expenses at cost center level and present unit wise P&L
- Ensure proper cost run closure on a monthly or predefined basis.
Support Corporate Costing team for following:
- Cost Allocation for products
- Monitor and provide Actual yields.
- Ensure BOM’s are updated real-time.
- Actual Production Vs SAP
- Trace outcomes of above and take necessary actions.
- Ensure material and financial entries are passed, ensuring correct accounting of damages and SMV, allocation of cost centers, segments, and profit centers.
- Monthly hard closure of books on accrual basis with proper reconciliations.
5 to 10 years experience in manufacturing at controlling and conversant with COPA and other relevant SAP module.
COPA and other relevant SAP module